At the Law Offices of Norman Spencer Law Group, we understand, and support, the importance of education. It can be an uphill battle, going to school, especially if you don’t have the proper financial aid. The benefits outweigh the potential obstacles. In order to help make it easier, we’re offering a higher education scholarship, by offering two $500 scholarships.
In order to apply, write a 500+ word essay, on why an education is important. Give us examples of how you’ve persevered through the obstacles in order to get an education. What have you learned from these challenges, and how will that prepare you for the challenges you face as a student in a higher education environment? Show examples, and defend your answer.
This scholarship can be used for any school related expenses, such as tuition and books.
Participants must meet the following criteria:
- Participants must be enrolled at an accredited high school, college, or university in the U.S.A.
- First maintain a cumulate Grade Point (average (GPAof at least 3.0 (or equivalent))
- Submissions must be received by 8/5/2016
- Please send your information and submission via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no application form. All we ask is you send in your essay and contact information to: email@example.com
The winners of this scholarship will be contacted via email.
In your submission please include the following:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Transcript of your GPA, unofficial transcript are accepted
- School you are currently attended