At the Law Offices of Potashnik & Associates, we understand, and support, the importance of education. Going to school, and not having enough financial aid – can be an uphill battle. We recognize the difficult. It’s because of this, we’ve setup (2) new scholarships, each for $1500.
In order to apply to this scholarship opportunity, we’re asking applicants to write a minimum 600 word essay, on how they’ll plan on changing/helping their local community. What have you done to support our scholarship theme – CHANGE AMERICA, and how will you continue to push this theme?
Info about the scholarship
- Participants must be enrolled at an accredited high school, college, or university in the U.S.A.
- First maintain a cumulate Grade Point (average (GPAof at least 3.0 (or equivalent))
- Submissions must be received by 8/5/2016
- Please send your information and submission via email to: email@example.com
- This scholarship can be used for any school related expenses, such as tuition and books.
There is no application form. All we ask is you send in your essay and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
The winners of this scholarship will be contacted via email.
In your submission please include the following:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Transcript of your GPA, unofficial transcript are accepted
- School you are currently attended